My friend took a pic of me yesterday
DO Y’ALL KNOW THAT CHANDINI IS A MODEL? B/C I BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A VERY LONG ASS TIME.
What kind of horrible things are going on in detention centres that it blocks not only media access (which is a massive attack on the fourth estate and the right to free speech) but also our politicians. Morrison’s justification that it is needed for the good management and safety of the centre is a load of shit. It is politically motivated and designed to stop Australians hearing whats happening in these detention centres. Detention centres where kids are drawing this:
A system so dehumanising that they refer to each other not by their names but by their ID. Where women are asking for their babies to be aborted because the conditions are so horrible. Where medical reports are leaking out of high levels of trauma and torture.It is a system that seeks to make life so horrible for its inhabitants, with deplorable living conditions and years of imprisonment with no end in sight, that the prospect of going back home to the threat of torture and persecution seems preferable.
I’ma forgive, I won’t forget, but I’ma dead the issue.
the loveliest forms of intimacy
- shared comfortable silence
- falling asleep
- long periods in small spaces. especially cars
- long periods in vast spaces
- hair brushing and/or braiding
- cooking together, cooking for, being cooked for
- sharing food off the same plate, feeding, being fed
- entwining social circles
- stolen glances
- moisturising. full body tactility
- caressing. hair, thighs, lower back, stomach
- sex. long periods in small spaces. especially cars
- being read to
- reliability. consistency
- words of affirmation
- amalgamation of intention